Categories of items that we lend against
Pawning gold and silver
- The value of the item is determined on the basis of its current listing price. Depending on the development on the markets, the proposed value may differ even within a short period of time. However, this occurs only during dramatic fluctuations on the stock exchange. If trading precious metals at the stock exchanges runs within the scope of usual price movements, gold and silver prices remain stable.
- An approximate value of your pawn can be calculated on the basis of its weight and our purchase prices you´ll find on this website.
- The purity of your gold is indicated by its hallmark.
- To check the validity of the hallmark please refer to the outline of valid hallmarks below.
- We pawn all gold and silver items except items whose purity cannot be determined unambiguously.
- If your gold or silver lacks a hallmark, no problem. Or experts will determine the exact purity of the item in accordance with recommended procedures and the Assay Office methodology. We are also equipped with an X-ray spectometer used to determine the content of precious metals in items with suitable shape and surface. Its deviation is minimal and insignificant for the pawnbroking process.
Laptops are accepted with a power adapter and fully recharged battery only. The full charge is required in order to estimate the battery life. An integral part of the application process is a throughout assessment of wear and tear of the device. We reserve the right of non-acceptance in case of inadequate condition or functionality of the asset.
- Apple products
We accept all types of Apple products, i.e. iPods, iPads, iPhones and Mac computers.
- Digital cameras
We accept only digital SLRs.
- Since the development of IT is fast and hardware becomes obsolete after a short time, please contact us in advance if you intent to pawn an item from this category older than 2 years. We will discuss the item with you and offer you an approximate price.
(*) required fields